whereI rocketed out of the womb in Miami Beach, FL in '78
- traveled much of the US east coast
now currently filling my lungs with Central Florida air.
Beach to the right, woods to the left.
whatI studied and worked in film for over 10 years, specializing in film noir, black & white classics, and stop-motion.
I decided to go back to college to expand into fine art.
I attended Ringling College of Art and Design, in Sarasota, FL -
graduated with a B.F.A. in 2009 (focusing on design & illustration)
I'm very attracted to greyscale and black & white
- you'll see most of my work stays around there.
I mainly use traditional media - charcoal, pastel, ink, acrylic and paper. I'm a massive fan of practical effects in film over cgi - so, I suppose that love also translates into art as well, by preferring traditional mediums over computers.
- Part Owner, Creative Director & Lead Designer of a national nutrition company
- Lead Designer and Creative Direction for a national brand and marketing agency (specializing in rebrands, style guides, web and package design)
- CMO and Lead Designer for central florida crossfit gyms
- Part Owner, CMO and Lead Designer for a minor league sports team
- Part Owner, Lead Designer for a crossfit apparel company
- Freelance design
- Writing, directing and creating the elements for my own stop-motion film
I am available for fine art commission work - contact me!